Screen 'bleeding' effect with TF810c

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Raztamoket, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raztamoket

Raztamoket Pen Pal - Newbie

sorry to hear about your issues - make sure to ask for a panel replacement or full tablet replacement, and as last resort a refund. This seems to be an underlying issue with TF810c

2. swidwaks

swidwaks Scribbler - Standard Member

I've noticed the volume and other white icons on my taskbar also ghost a bit, and I feel as though it is a new development since the first round of driver updates. Is that at all possible? Its nothing near as bad as what the OP showed, however.

3. swidwaks

swidwaks Scribbler - Standard Member

Just checking in on this, were you guys able to get ASUS to repair ghosting? How long does it take?

My machine is starting to ghost very badly.. its definitely getting worse every day now. Is this a common issue? I'm wondering if its just a function of screen on time, I feel like I have used my system a lot in the past year (probably least 3 hours a day everyday if you were to average it).

4. AirZone

AirZone Pen Pal - Newbie

Guys I have the same problem... are you sure its a hardware problem and not a software/driver problem? sometimes it goes away.. very strange.

5. nnthemperor

nnthemperor Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Just noticed that my device has this problem. It wasn't there a couple of months ago.

6. Breed

Breed Scribbler - Standard Member

Yes, this has been happening to my device for a few months now. Never occurred when I first got it. It's very faint, most noticeable on the Start screen. I might roll back to the original drivers... check if it's software or hardware.

7. AirZone

AirZone Pen Pal - Newbie

I'm waiting for windows 8.1 update, mabye it will fix it. If not I will send it to repair center.. my warranty is allmost over =\

8. AirZone

AirZone Pen Pal - Newbie

update - looks like its getting more frequent.. i guess i will have to send it to repair. Bummer, just when I started the semester.

9. schwarz86

schwarz86 Pen Pal - Newbie

It seems to me that this screen bleeding occurs on my device from time to time. But is then suddenly gone again.
    I definitely don't want do send it RMA. Has anyone of you saw this effect dissappearing as well??

10. Duncken

Duncken Pen Pal - Newbie

Just took mine back from asus repair center, it took 4 days, asus said both display panel and mainboard were replaced, so I got a new tablet with the old shell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.