Samsung SM-P200/P205 (Tab A with S-Pen, 2019)

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note and Tab' started by Cuberdon75, Feb 26, 2019.

1. bloodycape

bloodycape confused Senior Member

Why not get it over with & get the Note 10+?

2. djas

djas Graffiti User

Welcome back.

3. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

The 10+ feels minuscule vs the Tab A 8 for screen room. 16:10 8" - I see the Tab A 8 as a way to try to get used to Android before the real move this year - Surface Duo or a Galaxy Note Fold. Yes, I said it - I think the Fold is going to migrate to the top of the Note line up, or the Fold line will add S Pen support with the Note 20 being a 20 Ultra with S Pen support. Either way, I will finally have my two device (laptop plus phone) solution.

Yes, I am crazy, and yes, this is a SWAG.

Thanks buddy - like I explained above I am hoping this can be my training wheels to an Android phone future.

nnthemperor, thierryb and djas like this.
  4. djas

djas Graffiti User

If you need anything vis-a-vis apps usage, workflows, how-to, etc - don't hesitate to enquire here - as a full-time P-205 corporate user in IT - I'd be more than happy to help you keep this here jewel of a phone/tablet.

hiramkey, dstrauss and lovelaptops like this.
  5. lovelaptops

lovelaptops My friends call me Jeff Senior Member

@djas, you are an awesome TPCR buddy! :)

hiramkey, djas and dstrauss like this.
  6. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

Not leaving, yet, but the unit I received was clearly repackaged (looked like it was wrapped in Clingwrap - very crude packaging, including a photocopied warning - "Do not open if your carrier is Verizon or Sprint") and on questioning was told it was a "factory refurb opened by a CDMA customer" so I returned it. I don't do foreign sale refurbished equipment - been burned too many times before, even if from a US seller, unless the seller is the OEM.

Sorry to be such a disappointment @djas (and thanks with the offers to help), and so predictable @nnthemperor - I have EARNED my new avatar...

nnthemperor likes this.