Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15" and 13.3" at EOL at Best Buy ($950 for 15")

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Shogmaster, Nov 22, 2019.

1. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

It seems like a missed opportunity to not differentiate the Flex 15 from its smaller brother with a 4K screen. 15.6" @ 1080p?? Its geared up in every regard but hampered by a low PPI at that size... maybe its because of the QLED panels, I dunno. 4K is a minimum for my eventual T902 replacement. EMR in a large device makes pickings extremely slim and extremely expensive, but if they bumped the 15.6" model to a more "pro" price tag ($2200 USD would be reasonable) and gave us 4K I would be pretty tempted.

2. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Bro, just take one for the team and get the ConceptD 9 and report back already. :D

Marty likes this.
  3. stoneseeker

stoneseeker Animator and Art Director Senior Member

hah :rolleyes: man I want to, but silly Acer still hasn't released it for sale yet in NA --though the product page is finally up on their US website, just not in the store. But even then if it costs me as much as a down payment on a house (something we are currently saving towards) it hardly seems like a realistic purchase. That unicorn fits all my longest standing requests for a machine since I bought my first ep-121 though, so even if I have to wait for used or refurbed units I will absolutely be buying one eventually!

4. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

LOL 15" Notebook 9 Pro back up to $1249 at Best Buy soooo... not yet EOL? I had bunch of ppl pick it up for $950 last week, including me. I guess it was just a longer Black Friday price? No complaints from me!

Something tells me it's gonna stay at this price and Galaxy Flex 15.6" will be sold along side for $1600...