Samsung Galaxy TabPro S (SM-W700)

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Marty, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty

Marty Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

So there was no digitizer listed? Or did the Samsung rep stop you from browsing under "Human Interface Devices"?

2. spinedoc77

spinedoc77 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

That's AWFUL!! Samsung went from one of the most svelte pens in the industry to probably the clunkiest, wow. Clunky pen, no backlit keyboard, no kickstand, negated thickness from the magnetic cover. What a shame. The good part is it takes away my confusion and I'm quite satisfied with my SP4 for the moment.

3. silverwolf0

silverwolf0 Pen Pal - Newbie

I actually just returned my sp4 and am waiting for the tabpro s for exactly the same reasons.

4. ElCamino

ElCamino Pen Pal - Newbie

Samsung wasn't allowing to have anyone look into the settings because hardware could change for final release. More because of the LTE version.

5. ElCamino

Regarding the stylus, keep in mind that Samsung rep said that the stylus you see in the video is not going to be the final release one. The stylus was only for showing that the Galaxy TabPro S will be able to use a stylus. Samsung said when released it might include the stylus or might not. So more likely it will be a optional purchase.

WillAdams likes this.
  6. ElCamino

I am also thinking of picking up a Galaxy TabPro S but hopefully they release the LTE version. This is the reason I got the Spectre x2 for the built in LTE. I know I can use my hotspot on my phone, but this kills my battery on my phone. I am on the road and makes it easier for me having the built in LTE on the computer. Most all my tablets have the LTE built in. I swap out the SIM card whichever one I am going to be using. :vbsmile:

7. ElCamino

I am also thinking of picking up a Galaxy TabPro S but hopefully they release the LTE version. This is the reason I got the Spectre x2 for the built in LTE. I know I can use my hotspot on my phone, but this kills my battery on my phone. I am on the road and makes it easier for me having the built in LTE on the computer. Most all my tablets have the LTE built in. I swap out the SIM card whichever one I am going to be using. :vbsmile:

8. soh5

soh5 Wait and Hope (Bronsky et al.) Senior Member

[​IMG]

@dstrauss This is what you call a giant fat crayon. LOL

spinedoc77 likes this.
  9. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

@soh5 - I would have thought that was made for this...
    [​IMG]

soh5 likes this.
  10. soh5

soh5 Wait and Hope (Bronsky et al.) Senior Member

HAHHAHAHAH

Thats why you are the comic relief Dale. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.