Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Review: Mid-Range or Just Right?

Discussion in 'News Headlines' started by Administrator, Dec 28, 2016.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

2. artistebot

artistebot Scribbler - Standard Member

This tablet w sPen is an excellent option for new mobile digital artists. If Samsung was better at marketing their products this device would be popular for digital art creation.

3. greatg

greatg Scribbler - Standard Member

Not just for artists. After the demise of my Note 7, this tablet has been my daily driver for note taking. Its battery outlasts my SP4!

dstrauss and artistebot like this.
  4. Bcbuch

Bcbuch Pen Pal - Newbie

I have a Note 5 the s-pen works fine with it. With my tablet I use a stylus most of the time. If I need to freehand something I use Autodesk SketchBook available from the PlayStore. I'm not much of an artist though, so I only need that ability to sketch ideas down for something I might be thinking about working on in my shop or at work.

I'm getting to be a little older and with age comes the fact the eyes aren't what they use to be. This tablet bridges the gap between my Note 5 and my 17.3 inch HP laptop. I'm not a gamer and use this device for productivity. For that it does an excellent job. IMHO this is a fantastic product for the price. With a little know how it can be pushed a little further that it comes out of the box.

artistebot likes this.
  5. secondxx

secondxx Pen Pal - Newbie

thank for share.

123movies