Samsung Galaxy Book discussion thread

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by JoeS, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

I read these posts as describing two different prices. One in the UK. We'll see.

sonichedgehog360 likes this.
  2. darkmagistric

darkmagistric Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Best Buys products pages lists both the 10-incher and 12-incher as having the same 128GB storage (they don't bother to mention SSD or Emmc) and while they have two product pages for the 12 incher (128gb model, and 256 model?) they only have one for the 10-incher....so my best guess is Best Buy will only sell the 128gb model.....or maybe Samsung came to their flipping senses and realized a 64GB Emmc Windows device has no place in any respectable 2017 market.

3. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

Fog of war?

Oh well, BB page has now disappeared as well...guess the wait for May 2 is back on again...got to wait for MS to price its mystery device first...

sonichedgehog360 likes this.
  4. darkmagistric

darkmagistric Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

...even if they unveil a Pro 5 in early may......who's to say they're release the price? Much like how Sasmsung kept us all in waiting over the Price and Release Dates for the Galaxy Books for months....maybe Microsoft will follow suit and keep us all in "Suspense" as well.

5. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 AKA Hifihedgehog Senior Member

Marty likes this.
  6. dellaster

dellaster On Hiatus Senior Member

There was also a small bonus:
    IMG_0062.jpg
    Finally, some exciting events are about to unfold. I have my popcorn ready to pop as soon as these go live for real. ;)

7. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 AKA Hifihedgehog Senior Member

Maybe the Galaxy Book series is coming out this weekend? Here is my logic to that: the Surface Pro 5 received its CCC bill of certification on April 6th. Historically, the Surface Pro, including the Surface Pro 4, received their certification about two weeks before launching. However, Microsoft recently and mysteriously changed their April event to a May event.
    IMG_0909.jpg
    Source:
    https://twitter.com/h0x0d/status/852374291395919872
    This could be Microsoft's way of clearing the runway for Samsung to release their product when they themselves originally intended to do so!

---

Here is further evidence that the Galaxy Book 10 is releasing soon. Amazon.ca has a Lightning Deal deal of the day today for a Galaxy Book screen protector:

IMG_0910.jpg
    Source:
    https://www.amazon.ca/Protector-Pasonomi-Hardness-Scratch-Resistant-Tempered/dp/B06XPSLG9C

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. Tonitti

Tonitti Scribbler - Standard Member

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  9. jhoff80

jhoff80 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

10. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Didn't see anything about a pen in the photos, specs, or review. My take is it is a different updated Samsung Windows device, and not the Book.

DRTigerlilly likes this.