Samsung Ativ Q

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Mhotep, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeelobby

Zeelobby Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

2. WhatNext

WhatNext Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the article. Glad I got the Trio before it's pulled off the shelf. Not a bad notebook to be fair (i7-500GB version). Far from the specs I looked forward to in the Q, especially on the SPen side of things, but works as a temporary compromise. Yes, still hoping it's temporary until someone figures a fully legitimate and legal way to build the dual OS and still forces the big guys to support their products. Heck, even if some customer advocate group sues them in court to ensure customers get what they need.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3. ProbableDesigner

ProbableDesigner Pen Pal - Newbie

I doubt any hardware manufacturer is going to challenge both Google and Microsoft at once except maybe some Chinese manufacturer lol... but the only chance right now is a software manufacturer like the ones who make Bluestacks that can get perfect virtualization and also create their own Android app store.

That way Android would be able to be installed on any Windows device.

Samsung should just sell off the virtualized Android that they created for the Ativ Q and let someone else work on it. Samsung's virtualized Android seemed to work so well... what a waste...

4. Zeelobby

Zeelobby Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

5. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.