Rumor - Leaked Spec of the Lumia 940 and 940 XL Win 10 Phones

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by jnjroach, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcoupe

gcoupe Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

2. Sweetpea8472

Sweetpea8472 Scribbler - Standard Member

Ah, I picked my phone because I liked the looks of it, it wasn't android, had a decent battery life (longer than 24 hours) and it had a decently sized screen. Oh, and if required, you could even make phone calls with it!

The only thing I'm missing is indeed the note taking.

I'm only a mediocre photographer at best but after seeing your pictures, I can understand why you got the 1020. (and I love the house! probably in the southern part of the country as the houses up (far north) here look a lot different and generally don't have shutters :p)

3. gcoupe

gcoupe Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

We're in the Achterhoek (literally translated as "back corner", for those who don't speak Dutch), not far from the German border...

4. Sweetpea8472

Lovely bit of the country, I was born there :D

But, we're digressing!

I want more news about this phone, I'm checking the internet on a daily basis to see if there's more information :p

5. Sweetpea8472

6. excalibur1814

excalibur1814 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I 'NEED' an updated 1020. Really... It's as serious as requiring food and water to survive. I currently have a 1520 on main phone duty, a 1020 with grip for camera tasks and a GoPro for NO reason at all other than being bored.

If I had a new 1020 I would no longer need 3 items and the boredom would cease. Please, Father Christmas, Jesus, Ronald McDonald, ANYONE, please let me have an updated 1020.

Bronsky likes this.
  7. Sweetpea8472

You're forgetting one: Microsoft!

It would make sense that if they update the 930 to 940, that they also update the 1020 to 1040. The 1520 will be mostly covered with the 940XL. But we'll have to wait even longer, it seems...

8. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

The 940XL will do fine for me. Hopefully, these are slated to roll off the assembly line shortly after W10 is released for phones. #1 desired feature on the wish list is a siloed N-Trig pen. Ziess Lens high resolution camera is second most desired feature.

Sweetpea8472 likes this.
  9. Sweetpea8472

Exactly this! I do hope we'll get some information soon (or at least around the Windows 10 launch time)

10. excalibur1814

excalibur1814 Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

The camera grip guys... That made the phone super amazing even if it's just a small extra. I carried the 1020 around Europe, last year, without dropping it once because of that grip. Give me grip or go home Microsoft! (MS starts to cry, walks towards the door, turns to look back but instead carried on and slams the door behind him/her)

Bronsky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.