Right-Click Solution for Galaxy Book 12?

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by MaxAstro, Jun 18, 2018.

1. MaxAstro

MaxAstro Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, everyone. Joined this forum hoping to find a solution for something that has been vexing me ever since I got my new tablet.

Backstory: My laptop died recently, and I decided to replace it with a Windows 10 tablet. After a little research, I decided on the Book 12. I am very happy with it, it does basically everything I need it to. With one unfortunate exception.

The S-Pen it comes with doesn't seem to have any easy way to right click. You can do the standard "hold left click to right click", but that doesn't help when you need to right click and hold. I have a mouse that works with it, but that's not convenient when using it in tablet mode.

What I'm really hoping for is a pen with a button I can hold to make it right click instead of left click. I was hoping I could configure the S-Pen to work this way, but sadly there doesn't seem to be a way to change the button functionality on it.

Is there a third party pen out there that works with the Book 12 and does what I need?

Thanks in advance.

thatcomicsguy likes this.
  2. WillAdams

WillAdams Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Unfortunately, it's not a mechanical problem, it's a function of how Samsung has configured their driver.

I believe there's an Autohotkey script which works for some folks somewhere around here.

3. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

WillAdams likes this.