Results from the NEW Dell Stylus for the Venue 8 and 11 Pro Tablets

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Techgeek32, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatg

greatg Scribbler - Standard Member

Well, I just called to inquire about my stylus service ticket. And I was told that I should call back in another 2-3 weeks to inquire about a replacement pen? What is going here? The service folks @ Dell are useless! When I tried to escalate they said that the manager would tell me the same story...wait 3 weeks and call back.

Anyone have an alternate contact? I'm about ready to tell Dell to shove their tablet & stylus...

2. jyan_osu

jyan_osu Scribbler - Standard Member

I was always told mid March. Maybe they want to make sure they work and new customers who never had the old pen wouldn't be as mad as those of us getting replacement in case issues arise

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

3. crashsuit

crashsuit Pen Pal - Newbie

I'd like to see the stylus being used with something like SketchBook, ArtRage, or Manga Studio, if you have any of those.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. 996gt2

996gt2 Scribbler - Standard Member

I placed an order for the pen last week. The shipping date is showing as end of March. Is the pen really that far back-ordered?

5. daddydynamite

daddydynamite Pen Pal - Newbie

6. Mikerman

Mikerman Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Can't even order 1 now--what the bleep is Dell doing?

7. greatg

greatg Scribbler - Standard Member

I finally got through to someone, and now apparently, they are still trying to resolve some issues with the latest upgrade? I'm guessing from the comments here, that there are still battery and sensitivity issues. I hope they get this right?

8. jaseSayin

jaseSayin Pen Pal - Newbie

Based on the results from the italian youtube video, i'm glad they are trying a 3rd time.

9. kekinash

kekinash Pen Pal - Newbie

I give up already, tired of Dell poor quality and their crap Costumer service. I got the new A01 version and it's almost the same as the old version, the same problems. I got a Surface Pro (old one) and, man, what a difference, the pen even that looks more cheap than Dell's, works perfectly, better than my Acer R7 N trig pen (which is thousand miles better than Dell's Synaptic pen). For me is a keep. The Venue is going to sell.... Never again Dell, sorry, specially their crap Costumer service.

10. daddydynamite

daddydynamite Pen Pal - Newbie

Oh, no - I ordered 2/8 and put up with 3/25 ship date ... now they say it'll be here Monday :(

I guess it's too much to hope it's not 'son of disaster' pen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.