Request Mod Move Thread

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Site Help' started by kureshii, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakumo

Yakumo Pen Pal - Newbie

A few months ago I made a thread that I realize now should have been in a different section, how can I request that it is relocated, or should I just forget it and re-post?

I didn't want to be accused of cross-thread posting, and as it did get a couple of replies I can't delete it, and wouldn't want to :)

Thread in Question : http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/showthread.php?t=12695

Seems it would probably have been better off in General/Hardware, or more likely General/Accessories, as it's not ibm/lenovo specific.

2. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

Looks like it got moved by kureshii, Tiffany, or another forum staff member.

Thread move requests (along with deletion, thread re-naming, merging, etc) can be done in various ways: a.) as you've done, a thread in the Site Suggestions & Site Help forum (preferred); b.) PMing a forum staff member (preferred); c.) reporting a thread (although we don't recommend it for simple requests like these -- the report thread/post feature is to primarily notify us of user abuse or spam)

3. Yakumo

Yakumo Pen Pal - Newbie

Thank you all for the assistance, the threads filled out nicely now :)

4. kureshii

kureshii Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Request fulfilled, thread locked =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.