Replacement for the TIP in Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by nnthemperor, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis

Genghis Pen Pal - Newbie

Does anyone know to change the ink thickness in the TIP? You used to be able to do it in Win7. . .

DRTigerlilly likes this.
  2. Genghis

Genghis Pen Pal - Newbie

You used to be able to do that on the Apple Newton. Apple probably have that sown up in patents.

3. mikew1

mikew1 Pen Pal - Newbie

The windows 7 tip was easy to use, float-able, could switch between writing and typing with no effort. it was also re-sizable. It worked well in an industrial applications and for crews out in the field using tablets. The biggest complaint we have had is the new tip and keyboard which has forced us to roll back to windows 7 on field applications. Hopefully someone at windows listens to the boots on the ground users.

In the mean time is there anything out there tahat can be used that looks like and acts like the windows 7 tip?

Thanks

4. thierryb

thierryb Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Unfortunately not.

5. e-schreiber

e-schreiber ƒ(x) / fashion Senior Member

The TIPs on Win 8-10 have irritated me so much that I'm considering to buy something (anything, really!) Win7-based on eBay. At this point, I don't even care whether it's detachable or slate, Wacom or N-Trig, Core i5 or Atom....I just want to dump Win8+. Microsoft has made me lose all interest in the Tablet PC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.