Discussion in 'Software' started by incrediclint, Oct 1, 2014.
Working on fixing this right now. Reproduced it on my tablet so it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Radial Menu 0.1.84.41 - released on October 7, 2014
- Fixed: RadialMenu not displaying at the correct location when DPI scaling is used.
- Changed: Made the center close button smaller to make accessing the normal right click context menu easier for those that use right click to activate RadialMenu.
- Added: DoubleClick option to activation settings for testing. Disable this option if it presents problems.
- Added: Check to restrict to only 1 submenu deep from a parent menu. (Deeply nested submenus cause issues. Will fix later.)
- Added: Ability to duplicate existing menus. Everything should be duplicated. Duplicating a submenu by itself is untested.
- Added: Right clicking the close button on RadialMenu now displays the same context menu as is shown by clicking on the tray icon.
I'm open to ideas. I've been playing around with double left click activation and/or double right click. Could also add a small button that's always on top on the screen to activate it.
Thanks for offering wacom menu for all users around the world
-Release hot key to select (less clicking): Hotkey down = the menu appear, user hover the desired item, hotkey up = item launched
-Possibility to choose background color and maybe transparnecy for each item for more visibility
-possiblity to choose bigger images and implement pngs (with tranparency)
-possiblity too chose as hotkey : one finger touch, two/three/four finger touch (touch only). In the same Idea, doing a touch drag in a given direction (like 90°) would quickly fire the top item 45°=fire the right/top item
Nice ideas. Release hot key to select and touch-drag or pen swipes to activate a button was part of my original design goal to emulate the radial menus Sketchbook has and something I'd like to put in at some point. Touch specific hotkey activation will probably be something down the road that I add as I don't have anything to test on yet. Bigger images I hadn't considered, great idea and easy to add. I wasn't aware pngs didn't work, I'll have a look and see what I can do for the next release.
I'm not sure I understand how to create an application specific menu. If I click + or D I get the File Open menu.
When you create a new menu the file open menu shows because you have to select the program/executable you want to associate with the menu your creating.
I see, I got confused because it opened in Radialmenu's folder. Thansk, I'll give it a new try.
RadialMenu 0.1.84.45 - released on October 10, 2014
A new version of Radial Menu is ready, this one includes a built in toolbar that can be customized.
- Cleaned up the interface and added icons for application buttons.
- Added a toggle button to the toolbar to toggle RadialMenu display.
- Added: Toolbar to complement RadialMenu.
- Added: More Commands/Standard Shortcuts *** The toggle commands have no visual indication if they are active yet ***
- Added: Default icons for RadialMenu and the toolbar
I'm obviously a little biased (!!!) but this is a fantastic update! Impressive work! It seems like your app is ready to attract all the attention it deserves.
Separate names with a comma.