recommend a two buttoned wacom stylus for Thinkpad Yoga?

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by FinancialWar, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

No clip on the Fujitsu pen, and that is something I'd want, but two buttons trumps that, so it is still my pen of choice.

2. tijo

tijo Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Same, There may be one pen with a clip and two buttons somewhere, but good luck finding it. Most pens that have clip are pens with one button designed for older tabletPCs. Even my Elitebook 2760p doesn't have one. Seems like it's mostly the Bamboo and some Thinkpad pens that have a clip.

3. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

My Toshiba M400 pen had a clip (a bit old now), and of course the SP1-2 pens have it, but neither have two buttons.

4. tijo

Is it too much to ask for cake and being able to eat it T_T.

5. Marty

Marty Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

You can order the Axiotron stylus from their online store. A bit pricey...but hey, we all should be numbed to getting shafted by Wacom hardware markup by now, right? :D

6. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Actually, tijo, that 5mm Pilot Uni-Ball you have pictured in the second post may be my favorite pen ever made.

Clean line, no clogging, liquid well, low smudging... Just a great, super-reliable pen! I've pushed through hundreds of miles of line work with those little guys.

7. tijo

That's the new model that is rather plain, I was talking about the old model which is thicker and has a rather different shape.

I must have 4 or 5 of these in multiple paces because they are awesome. My writing is small and tightly packed, so those are pretty much the only ball pens that work for me.

8. Marty

Marty Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Sorry, I missed the 'pro' in your last post.

Yes, the Modbook Pro pen and the PL-900 are the thick 2-button UD pens that are reminiscent of the Cintiq styluses. The only down side is the barrel width prevents them from fitting inside PenLoop holders, so they can't easily be attached to the tablet.

I end up using either the white Modbook pen or the Fujitsu pen because of the added portability on my EP121 and VivoTab Note.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.