Recent Apple Announcements June 3rd

Discussion in 'Apple/iOS' started by darkmagistric, Jun 3, 2019.

1. desertlap

desertlap Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Yes it's there, but all of the options are grayed out with this particular mouse which is an older g200 gaming mouse.

Likely a driver issue, which brings an interesting point as to how Apple is going to deal with that. IOS hasn't had driver installs up to this point per se. I'm assuming they will do it via an app. Good question for the day.

JoeS and nyb72 like this.
  2. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

I nominate this for 2019 quote of the year...

Problem for Apple though is that the Mac is looking like the weakest link - in fact if we could "rent" the Mac when needed it would disappear for all but the techiest of users...

3. doobiedoobiedum

doobiedoobiedum Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I disagree but then I am a MacBook user, there are still many things I would prefer to use a MacBook over an iPad for any day and that's not about being "techy" or anything like that. I wouldn't buy one of the latest Macs due to thermal throttling etc but my older Mac still feels and works better than it should.

I suspect Apple will port the Mac line over to their own CPU in 2020 / 2021. MacBooks are still used by a lot of media and digital people and for good reason.