RCA 7 Voyager, Can I connect it to my TV?

Discussion in 'Other Android Tablet Manufacturers' started by wolverine_173, Dec 7, 2014.

1. wolverine_173

wolverine_173 Pen Pal - Newbie

So I got a RCA 7 Voyager. I have a comcast go tv app but I want to connect my tablet to my TV so I get a bigger screen, is this possible?

The tablet has a micro usb port and my TV has HDMI ports. From what I have read I can get a MHL micro USB to HDMI adapter that only cost $15 bucks. But it says my device has to be MHL compatible, I cant find that info anywhere.

Is the RCA 7 Voyager MHL compatible? Will I be able to connect it to my TV?

2. c johnson

c johnson Pen Pal - Newbie

Have you gotten an answer to your quetion yet. I'd like to know myself, I have the same question and can't get an answer anywhere.

3. Rick A. Benninghoven

Rick A. Benninghoven Pen Pal - Newbie

It would be awesome to attach this device or other cheap devices to HDMI. The main problem I think is they are not Micro USB-C (MHL?). They are the Micro USB-B Standard which is not MHL. The Micro USB-C is rounded on the ends.of the plug and look sort of like tis ( ) and the Micro USB-B looks kind of like this IB. Here is a link that does a better job of explaining http://www.mhltech.org/usbtype-c.aspx