Razer delivers Thunderbolt 3 external graphics

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by alisaad619, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisaad619

alisaad619 Scribbler - Standard Member

so with this we finally can have a true all in one device , a tablet , that transform to a laptop with it's keyboard , and then transform to a powerful desktop with an external GPU dock

I think Vaio have a chance of creating this product , since they already made a tablet that have a quad core 45 watt HQ mobile CPU , now they just need to add thunderbolt 3 to the next gen Vaio Z canvas .

HP also is making a 2in1 device with thunderbolt 3 , HP Elite x2 1012 (although it use a Core m , which is fine for most people, even most gamers , and will works fine with something like an Nvidia GTX 950 and probably without being a bottleneck , but for very series gamers they need a HQ Quad core CPU to support a high end desktop class GPU)

anyways , I really like the concept of thunderbolt 3 , and happy to see it finally coming to market

2. dartho19

dartho19 Pen Pal - Newbie

Anyone would try this solution or similar with a skylake core-m/core-i tabletpc with thunderbolt 3? I think at xps12, hp x2 ecc... They all have thunderbolt 3

3. alisaad619

alisaad619 Scribbler - Standard Member

Acer too have a 2in1 with core m and thunderbolt 3 , and is making a GPU for it (not a dock , a mobile GPU , GTX 960m )

stormi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.