RANT CITY MOC ( "miserable old curmudgeons")

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by dstrauss, Dec 3, 2015.

1. desertlap

desertlap Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Ok another rant. What is the point of this article other than perhaps click-bait?
    Would anyone that even gave more than a minutes thought to what they need want in a computer classify these as alternatives to each other. These articles just serve to confuse even more.

And as far as click bait goes, Forbes is the king of that. I can't count the number of "Apple's Dirty Secret" or "Microsoft's Critical Mistake" articles I've seen.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-macbook-air-laptop-microsoft-surface-go-tablet-review-2019-1

dstrauss likes this.
  2. dstrauss

dstrauss Comic Relief Senior Member

With writing like this (his thoughts on the MacBook Air and then the Surface Go), how does this even merit being published:

"I think it's underpowered for what it is, but it doesn't feel underpowered. It feels powerful and capable. And rarely do I feel like I'm overworking it."

"It's certainly an inexpensive option for a student who might need a laptop for a handful of Microsoft Office tasks, like Word, or Excel, or PowerPoint. In addition to you know doing other stuff like research projects.

You have to ask yourself not "what does he think" but "does he think."

WillAdams likes this.
  3. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

No matter how you answer that last question, you'll end up disappointed.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk