Back to the same old problem....! I'm using my tablet a year now with the original installation and fully "system update"d, and sometime after the first update of Intel TM drivers all were going nice and the lockups stopped. Week after installing Vista SP1 I noticed they coming back, after reviewing my TM status i saw it is disabled (I didn't disable it) and I reinstalled the drivers (which I checked and still the newest avilable). Yesterday I upgraded to 4GB RAM (but it's not related to issue , the lockups are still here... I'm going to try disabling vista's superfetch and see how is it going .... (now with 4GB maybe I shouldn't care about superfetch for now Another point - I'm also thinking about HDD protection that can be cause and I hope not, this will be my check after the superfetch. I'll keep updating, please let me know if you have any other news for me... Thanks peeps!