RadialMenu/Toolbar 0.4.6.326

Discussion in 'Software' started by incrediclint, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

Specifically it is detecting "Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A"

2. Mesosphere

Ok guys, I've found a work around.

Using the wayback machine I copied the RadialMenu download URL in and it allowed me to download the installer. The executable in the wayback machine database doesn't appear to have the Trojan in it. The windows defender scan says it is clean.

Since it appears that all of the versions of RadialMenu on the download page are infected with this same malware, I wonder if @incrediclint 's website was hacked and all of these executables modified?

Azzart and Kumabjorn like this.
  3. surfaceproartist

surfaceproartist Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

4. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

Nope

Swiped from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

5. Kumabjorn

Kumabjorn ***** is back Senior Member

Midterms? IIRC he mentioned that college was getting busy and he had to leave the project for an unspecified amount of time.

Twitter is to communications as haiku is to literature.

6. stormi

stormi Scribbler - Standard Member

Hmm I've visited his site again and was able to download it without a problem. Also run virustotal over the installer and there wasn't any report.

Though when analysing the website, AutoShun reports it as 'Malicious site'.

I've uploaded the version I downloaded a while ago (still the newest) on MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pe1ecnp99t944hk/radialmenusetup_x64_v0.4.6.326.exe
    Does this work for you?

Mesosphere likes this.
  7. Mesosphere

I downloaded it using wget on my Linux machine and compared it to the version I got from the wayback machine. Scanning it again with windows defender doesn't flag the Trojan. Also, it is the exact same size, to the byte, as the wayback version, and @stormi's version. So, yea, I think somehow it just got falsely flagged in some database as being infected. I don't think it actually is.

8. HoodedRobin

HoodedRobin Pen Pal - Newbie

Since upgrading to a SP3 RadialMenu has been working much more stably, I've been able to tightly integrate it with Photoshop and use a mix of Photoshop actions and RadialMenu macros to really streamline my 2D animation workflow so that there is no need for a keyboard at all and i can really focus on my animation without thinking of keyboard shortcuts.

This touch menu + radial dial is the very best out there.

I'd sincerely appreciate an option in the settings to give the ability to stay within sub-menus after clicking an item rather than be taken back to the main menu each time.

Also, is it possible to save out and load created macros?

[edit]
    Sounds from your blog like you've had a really hectic few months...:(

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  9. Landis

Landis Pen Pal - Newbie

First off awesome script..thank you very much...but...I got a new bug to report. Basically I'm coming from surface pro 2 running artdock...I've actually held off on getting a new machine because I knew I'd have to abandon that toolbar due to ntrig digitzer...then I found this awesome script! But bad news is that my amazingly awesome surface book won't run the radial menu for more than about 20 seconds and the alt key toggle while holding button (or any other hold toggle) buttons start to stick and eventually slow the computer to a crawl. I have the big dog 16gb i7 with nvidia card. Im running the radial menu in administrator mode. Thanks ahead of time for your help, I really need this sucker to work. Tried all of the other scripts and not many out there allow you to hold a button while using pen..would be kick ass to get this working so I can get up and running again. Thank you!!

10. Utan-chan

Utan-chan Pen Pal - Newbie

I heard that if you go to the pen setting and change from right-handed to left-handed, it will work.