RadialMenu/Toolbar 0.4.6.326

Discussion in 'Software' started by incrediclint, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormi

stormi Scribbler - Standard Member

Hmm I think so, .net framework 4.5 includes 4.0 right?

2. incrediclint

incrediclint Scribbler - Standard Member

Yea, it's backwards compatible so that shouldn't be the problem.

3. ron2k_1

ron2k_1 calibuchi Senior Member

Sometimes software forces you to install the 4.0. I had 4.5 and when I was setting up my Chromecast, it required the 4.0 and it was automatically installed. A day after I deleted it and Chromecast stopped working although 4.5 was installed. Just a thought.

Swiped from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

4. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

Still crashing on exit but it's liveable.
    I wanted to share my current workflow while using Zbrush on my SP3. I still use RadialMenu and this has proved invaluable - thanks - but last week I found a complimentary solution: whilst it is great to be able to set up toolbar buttons for keyboard shortcuts I found I had to juggle the size of the buttons to be big enough for my fumbling thumb yet not end up with a toolbar too large, robbing me of screen real estate. Last week I discovered Voice Attack when looking at Youtube videos for my latest game of choice, Elite Dangerous (playing on my main pc). This software allows you to set spoken commands to keyboard shortcuts so that for instance instead of looking for the keyboard button to lower the landing gear I now just say 'lower landing gear' and my ship complies. There are many keyboard shortcuts in Elite Dangerous and Voice Attack has made it even more enjoyable as I can imagine myself as Captain Kirk commanding my space ship. This got me to thinking about installing it on my SP3 so I began setting up a Zbrush profile and sure enough, it works great. I have been able to slim my RadialMenu toolbar to just 5 buttons, shift, ctrl, alt, shift+ctrl and space. Every other keyboard shortcut is now assigned to Voice Attack so now I still have my modifier keys in RadialMenu which don't take up too much room and I can simply tell Zbrush to open brushes, materials, divide the mesh, undo, redo, quick save and many more.

Voice attack is very cheap and quite easy to set up. You can even get it to respond to you via text to speech if you want.

BTW I am in no way affiliated with the author of Voice Attack, available here: http://www.voiceattack.com

I hope others find this useful

5. nreidt

nreidt Pen Pal - Newbie

I have a SP3 and I can't seem to remap the stylus buttons. I am pretty sure it was working a while back but can't remember which version.
    Maybe I have corrupt settings and need to start over? I haven't tried yet because I have a couple nice software specific toolbars I want to try and keep.

Anyone else?

6. Tsukiko Valkyrie

Tsukiko Valkyrie Pen Pal - Newbie

This looks mighty useful! I installed it last night but had difficulty getting it to work with my older tabletpc settings. I use a pen with 2 side buttons (right click, and one i can assign to). The older wacom pentablet config app doesn't let me configure the pen to do things like control+shift*z at once, so i was wondering does anyone know a good non-intrusive shortcut/setting that is pentablet pc compatible (middleclick does things in gimp so can't use it, and win key doesn't seem to be picked up in the config). any help appreciated!! XD

7. ron2k_1

You need a newer system dude.

@incrediclint created this tool with Win 8 in mind. It works well on my Win 7 machine.

I'm pretty sure he would have been of assistance but, it's been a while since we've seen him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. incrediclint

incrediclint Scribbler - Standard Member

RadialMenu 0.4.6.326 - released March 7, 2015
    - Added: Toolbar: Check for touch input that should fix some issues where input was still being processed when the toolbar wasn't visible.
    - Fixed: RadialMenu 'Gesture' mode activation command execution was executing the command 180 degrees from the chosen button.
    - Fixed: Double activation of "Launch/Run" command.
    - Fixed: Crash on profile export when trying to overwrite a previously exported profile.
    - Fixed: Toolbar showing itself when using "Stylus Auto Hide" and the toolbar is minimized from using the rollup/minimize button.

9. ron2k_1

Hey! Good to see you back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Mesosphere

Mesosphere Geek. Senior Member

Thanks for creating this tool incrediclint!

I am trying to replace the functionality of the Wacom radial menu on my S3 (N-Trig). I can't figure out how to map key strokes correctly in OneNote. For example, I'm trying to map the Insert/Remove Space tool. It is accessible via Alt+N+N and and I have it on my quick access toolbar at Alt+5. I have not been able to get either working. For the first one, I can't figure out how to map more than one key press. For the second one, it momentarily selects the correct tool, but then immediately switches back to the pen before I can use it.

Any ideas?

Edit: I found the macro function/editor. I got it working there =)

Last edited: May 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.