RadialMenu/Toolbar 0.4.6.326

Discussion in 'Software' started by incrediclint, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incrediclint

incrediclint Scribbler - Standard Member

This is something I can add, I'm not sure if it should be global-per toolbar or per button. Per button requires more data per button, increasing the memory footprint whereas per-toolbar would be more memory efficient. That's also the reason I haven't added per-button icon sizing yet as well. Whattaya think would suit your usage?

2. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

Per toolbar would be great :thumbsup:

3. incrediclint

Done, for both the RadialMenu and Toolbar. :)

4. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

Happy New Year. Looking forward to your next release

5. stormi

stormi Scribbler - Standard Member

Hiding the toolbar doesn't seem to work.
    Oh and with 'silent start' I meant that the toolbar also starts hidden (RadialMenu starts running in the background, but no toolbar is visible until the hotkey is pressed). Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
    Maybe it would also be helpful to add command-line parameters such as "RadialMenu.exe /start hidden" or "RadialMenu.exe /toggle toolbar". (this would be my preferred way ;) )

6. incrediclint

RadialMenu 0.4.2.306 - released January 7, 2015
    Any commands that are using the modifier keys 'Control/Alt/Shift/Windows' keys that can be selected from the drop down box will NOT work with this version, those commands should be changed to use the modifier key selection checkboxes instead. I suggest changing those commands BEFORE installing this version.

- Removed: Modifier keys from key selection combobox for all 'Key' commands. (They all have checkboxes for modifier keys instead).
    - Added: Command line option '/hidetoolbar' to hide the toolbar on startup.
    - Fixed: Keyboard triggers not working for toolbar or radialmenu.
    - Added: Key repeat option to 'Key Hold' command. When checked the key will repeat while it's held, if not checked it acts more like a toggle. This should remedy situation where the space key is a temporary toggle for a function such as in photoshop's pan tool.
    - Changed: Toolbar background not completely transparent anymore to prevent accidental clicks in the background in between buttons.
    - Changed: Edit buttons should no longer be active if there is no settings available for a command.
    - Added: Per profile font size setting for RadialMenu/Toolbar.
    - Added: Buttons to set the active profile as the default profile.
    - Fixed: Button designer being displayed on wrong screen with multiple displays.
    - Fixed: Left mouse button triggers weren't working.

stormi, Gary.M and ron2k_1 like this.
  7. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for the latest update including per profile font size ;-)
    One slight problem I noticed: when editing buttons, either toolbar or radial, the pop up settings window is offset by quite a bit, even so far as disappearing from the screen. My default desktop zoom is 125% on my SP3 so I thought to change this to 100% and this does fix it - the pop up settings window appears as in previous versions.

8. incrediclint

Hmm I noticed that but didn't consider it was the zoom causing it on my SP3. So used to not having to consider desktop DPI scaling when coding. It'll be fixed in the next release.

9. stormi

stormi Scribbler - Standard Member

Also thanks for the update! Works good now, though I'm noticing a new bug. When toggling the toolbar to hide in any way, as soon as the stylus comes in range the toolbar appears again.

And when trying to export a profile RadialMenu crashes.

10. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

Yes, crashes here too when exporting profiles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.