RadialMenu/Toolbar 0.4.6.326

Discussion in 'Software' started by incrediclint, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incrediclint

incrediclint Scribbler - Standard Member

One more question, is this with touch, mouse, or pen?

2. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

Touch. Weird though as it is not all of the time

3. Jgan

Jgan Pen Pal - Newbie

Auto profile switching isnt working for me on my SP3. Where is the default radialmenu profile saved to? I'd like to replace the default one with the one I actually use. Hoping I can do that without needing to completely redo my profile again. Amazing work here, by the way. I love having swipe keys. I've created icons detailing each swipe action I use in Clip Studio. In earlier versions I had to use sub tool groups to get all of my commands, and the extra click made things a bit more clunky. Now I have everything from brushes to selections tied to seven different swipe keys. Love it.

4. HoodedRobin

HoodedRobin Pen Pal - Newbie

Major issue on the latest version with Surface Pro 2. The activation keys don't seem to be being recognised by Radialmenu;

I click Ctrl + Left Mouse (tap with pen) and the key press registers, along with the tap but no Radialmenu pops up, same with all the other activation keys.

When I reinstall version v0.3.6.255 the problem disappears and everything works fine again.

5. incrediclint

Quick release with some minor changes now that holidays are over.

RadialMenu 0.4.1.295
    - released December 29, 2014
    - Fixed: Endless loop when selecting 'Launch' or 'Open Location' commands from drop down in item designer menu.
    - Added: Keyboard hotkey setting to show/hide the toolbar.
    - Added: Option to turn off display of splash screen when loading.
    - Removed shut down confirmation dialog.

6. incrediclint

All settings are found in 'user.config' file in a folder that matches the installed version:

"C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\AppData\Local\RadialMenu\RadialMenu.exe_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\0.4.0.294\"

The 'user.config' file is an XML file, within that is a 'RadialMenus' section that contains all the menus for RM. The first one in the list is used as the default profile.

Also, try toggling the autoprofile switch option off, shut down RM, start RM back up, then toggle it back on again and see if that helps.

That's my mistake, removed some code when optimizing and it broke the left mouse activation. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  7. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

I am having problems editing a toolbar in this latest version: I can no longer move buttons or delete them. Reverting back to previous version.

UPDATE: sorry, reinstalled previous version and had the same problem until I rebooted. I then installed the latest version and it works now.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  8. incrediclint

The next release will have an additional button for profiles to set the active profile as the default profile so that should make it a lot easier.

9. incrediclint

Thanks. Still strange though. On my SP3, RadialMenu crashes when I close it. Doesn't appear to hurt anything, just annoying. Gotta love bugs!

10. Gary.M

Gary.M Pen Pal - Newbie

Crashes here when closing too but as you say, it doesn't cause any problems.
    Another small request: would you be able to allow us to change the font size in the button labels? Sometimes I have trouble fitting text in so have resorted to resizing buttons to 4 times their original size so that the text will fit in and then shrinking the toolbar down so the buttons aren't huge :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.