RadialMenu/Toolbar 0.4.6.326

Discussion in 'Software' started by incrediclint, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incrediclint

incrediclint Scribbler - Standard Member

The new gesture command is actually disabled in the release due to 1 line of code. I'll release an update tomorrow with the fix. :|

2. incrediclint

RadialMenu 0.2.1.66 - released on October 17, 2014
    - Fixed: Gesture activation was disabled in code.
    - Fixed: RadialMenu wasn't behaving correctly when "Menu Follows Mouse" is active and the menu size was set to anything other then 1.
    - Fixed: Gesture command will only activate a button if the mouse has moved out of the radius of the center button.

loumizhu likes this.
  3. loumizhu

loumizhu Pen Pal - Newbie

Amazing work again!
    So many new features.

I'm reporting this just to let you know.
    On windows 8-64 (surface pro):
    -Everything is working fine (even photoshop cs6)
    On windows 7 - 64
    - Crashing when deleting a profile of photoshop CS6 (no crash with other profiles of other software even krita 64)
    - Crashing when bringing the menu while in photoshop CS6 or wrong menu (even photoshop 32)

have a good day

4. surfaceproartist

surfaceproartist Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Vlad1214 and ron2k_1 like this.
  5. incrediclint

RadialMenu 0.2.2.78 - released on October 21, 2014

Toolbar menus are now customizable. You can drag the buttons around while in design mode by grabbing them in the center. You can expand buttons by clicking on the right and bottom sides to make them bigger. Clicking on the left and top sides makes them smaller. Buttons can be removed by dragging them onto the trash can icon on the bottom left of the window. Clicking this icon will delete all buttons that are disabled.

Profiles can now be imported and exported. Profiles can be can be shared and swapped now. The toolbar and RadialMenu profiles are interchangeable, but when importing a profile to RadialMenu that came from the Toolbar only the first 8 buttons of each menu will be imported and there is no guarantee which 8 it will be if you've added more then 8 buttons.

- Added: Toolbar: Ability to remove all disabled buttons by clicking the trash can icon.
    - Added: Import/Export profiles
    - Added: Delete command.
    - Changed: Filtered the available keys for the KeyToggle and KeyPress command.
    - Added: Toolbar: Trash can icon to drop buttons on to delete them.
    - Added: Toolbar: Buttons can be dragged and rearranged now when in design mode.
    - Fixed: Toolbar: Buttons retain their location when you add more rows/columns.
    - Added: Toolbar: Warning message dialog when removing buttons.

loumizhu and Kumabjorn like this.
  6. incrediclint

I'll see if I can resolve these issues. Could be tricky, I don't have a win 7 x64 machine :)

I'm also working on some more activation options such as screen edge activation as well some pen/touch specific ways of activating.

loumizhu likes this.
  7. incrediclint

RadialMenu 0.2.3.83 - released October 22, 2014

I've added two alternate downloads specifically targeting x86/x64. These are only for those having problems with x86/x64 applications to test with.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE NEW MOUSE RECORDING FEATURE IN THE MACRO EDITOR! Just a few swipes around my screen recorded over 5000 move commands!

- Fixed: Seperate context menus for tray and app, since tray menu gets stuck in the corner after the tray icon has been clicked.
    - Fixed: Tasbar icon profile selection not working in release version.
    - Added: Profile selection from context menu when auto profile switching is turned off
    - Added: Icons for the context menu.
    - Added: Macro Editor shortcut to context menu.
    - Fixed: MacroEditor: Mouse event macros can now be created.
    - Added: MacroEditor: Select All Delays button, Insert Delay button.
    - Fixed: MacroEditor: Deleting of multiple events in the works now.
    - Added: MacroEditor: Options buttons to choose what should be captured: Mouse Buttons, Keyboard, and Mouse Move
    - Added: Logging.
    - Added: Option to disable automatic profile switching.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    Kumabjorn and loumizhu like this.
  8. incrediclint

I'm still trying to find out how to tap into global touch input and everything I've found so far says there is no way to do that... you have to have an active window to detect any touch input. The search continues...

9. nicopizza

nicopizza Pen Pal - Newbie

10. incrediclint

Currently windows provides no means for developers to have global access to touch/flicks/gestures. All those events can only be detected in the window they are used in. Keyboard/mouse input is different, we do have global access to those that requires no window at all.

The best I can do so far is detect whether a mouse event's source came from pen or touch, but that doesn't give me any info about those specific devices. Most pen and touch input is actually converted to mouse input behind the scenes, minus all the extra details those devices provide.

I could use the toolbar window to catch events... but you'd have to be OVER the toolbar window when doing them... not very useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.