RadialMenu/Toolbar 0.4.6.326

Discussion in 'Software' started by incrediclint, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejoya

ejoya Pen Pal - Newbie

Is there a way to add middle mouse click as key toggle? I've been using 3d programs and surface pro 3 can't remap buttons to middle click. It will be really useful to have this feature. I can do ctrl+middle click and other keytoggle combinations if you can add this. Thank you very much.

2. incrediclint

incrediclint Scribbler - Standard Member

Yea, I can send any command on the pen button click. I just got done fixing the option to use one of the buttons as a right click, I'll add in middle click as well for the next release.

metaeaux likes this.
  3. ejoya

ejoya Pen Pal - Newbie

just to clarify my request here is a picture of it. Although what you're planning to add might be better than what I need. Thank you
    [​IMG]

4. incrediclint

I see what you mean. A haven't tested key toggles with radialmenu only the toolbar, how are they working out?

I'll see what I can do about mouse toggles.

ejoya likes this.
  5. ejoya

ejoya Pen Pal - Newbie

keytoggle works perfect for me. They work like key on and off which is what I need to combine them. The only thing missing is the middle click keytoggle since panning in 3d apps need to hold the middle click button in practice. Thank you

6. incrediclint

Both of these options would require me to have an application already running to capture those events and launch radialmenu. Essentially another tray application that exists solely for that reason. That tray application would still need to be launched as any other application so it kind of defeats the purpose.

I've fixed it now to where if you try to launch radial menu and it's already running it will show or hide itself. This works good if you right click the radialmenu shortcut and 'pin to taskbar'. The pinned button will then launch/show/hide radial menu.

7. incrediclint

I'm working on this currently. I easily added the ability to toggle mouse keys on/off but I also have to come up with a solution once they are on. When a mouse down event is sent it remains active until the corresponding mouse up event is sent, which also has the effect of throwing off all other mouse events as well.

I'm thinking of making it a timed toggle, or perhaps it's active until you press the radial menu trigger at which point it deactivates itself... without you having to show radialmenu and then click the button to shut it off.

Or, after you click to turn the toggle on, you keep holding the button down, when you release the button the toggle shuts itself off.

Any thoughts on these options?

8. incrediclint

RadialMenu 0.2.10.157 - released November 7, 2014
    - Fixed: Surface Pro 3 buttons should both work properly now.
    - Fixed: Button editor not closing when designer mode deactivated.
    - Changed: Added more tabs to Designer window to further clean up the UI.
    - Added: Button editor window can now be moved by dragging any empty spot in the window.
    - Fixed: Recorder not recording delays when more then 1 recording type is selected (keyboard/mousemove/mousebuttons)
    - Changed: 'Use Center Button As Right Click' should be much more consistent now with both mouse and pen triggers.
    - Added: Preliminary code for mouse button toggle keys.
    - Added: Quick access buttons to button action selection window.
    - Added: Ability to remap stylus buttons to middleclick/rightclick/show radialmenu for supported devices.
    - Fixed: Editing title of buttons didn't work at all times.
    - Changed: Button editing uses a window now instead of a styled context menu.
    - Removed: 'Use other button as Right Click' option for pen triggers, now you just select the mapping you want.
    - Fixed: 'Enable Toolbar' was also setting 'Launch at Startup' option as well.
    - Fixed: When clicking a submenu the menu was disappearing on mouse release.
    - Fixed: Toolbar docking working properly now.

9. ejoya

ejoya Pen Pal - Newbie

Middle click remapping in button 2 works halfway. It is only working if you hover the pen but upon tapping, it will still activate the original right click button.

10. incrediclint

Fixed this today, it'll be in the next release. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.