R1F Bluetooth Stack

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Jurisprudence, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. docta b

docta b Pen Pal - Newbie

just wanted to let everyone know that the treiber site is back up and you can dl the r1f stuff from there...i havent installed it yet, but just a heads up for those interested.

2. Horsepower

Horsepower Pen Pal - Newbie

Why the Treiber site? Do they make the bluetooth module? I'm not real versed at reading German.

3. pirround

pirround Pen Pal - Newbie

You can use Google translate to snoop around the site if you like:
    ASUStreiber via Google Translate
    I think the point is that the site allows you to burn a cd with reasonably up-to-date drivers. You don't need to go hunting all over for them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. docta b

docta b Pen Pal - Newbie

Finally got it workin! To anyone who was having this problem, try the toshiba bluetooth stack installation. its on the thread about the r1f bluetooth not working.

5. Jurisprudence

Jurisprudence Pen Pal - Newbie

Glad to hear the Toshiba stack works for ya docta_b. Not a particular fan of the Toshiba stack personally so went out to find an alternative and found this. http://www.dev-hack.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1297. Its a fairly complex method of installing the Widcomm stack. Worked for me. Maybe not for the uninitiated but if ya take your time (and have the time) its a good solution. All profiles available, syncing with ipaq, connected to headset etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.