R1E!!! In stock!!!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by lionfish42, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tycoon18

tycoon18 Pen Pal - Newbie

U play WOW don't you :p?

2. w1nter

w1nter Pen Pal - Newbie

I wonder when Asus would release their XG Station, its already the end of the year

3. jerelyn

jerelyn Scribbler - Standard Member

Oddly enough, no. Old-school, grind-and-camp-happy Everquest.

4. chinesefireball121

chinesefireball121 Scribbler - Standard Member

Wow - thats realy annoying. They must have taken all the transfering fees out of the amount that was meant to go to Ivan. And getting that extra $25 over there will be a pain - for me (with the NAB), it cost $AU30 to transfer money over

Perhaps - no one really knows when it is coming out.

Well I just comfirmed my order with Ivan - and he told me that they are hoping to ship by the end of this week :D

5. w1nter

w1nter Pen Pal - Newbie

Yeah thats what Ivan said to me as well, i'm hoping it will arrive early next week, because my celeron 900mhz with 256mb of micro dimm ram is giving me a headache

6. steven

steven Pen Pal - Newbie

winter: same here, I too said to cover all the fees and charges, but despite my saying the tranferred money is 27$ short. I just spoke to my local bank and they told me, that the missing money was charged from their NY based partner bank for transferring the money within the US.
    I already wrote Ivan that I'd be willing to transfer the money via paypal or bank transfer if it has to be, but how am i supposed to know how much i ultimately have to transfer if the US bank will most likely charge another few bucks for the transfer.
    Maybe changing the shipping method from priority mail to standard mail will compensate the difference in my case, I'll see what Ivan responds to my mail. This whole fees and charges thing really annoys me. Overall I now paid something around 130$ to get my money and then not even all of it, from Germany to P1.

7. alphaswift

alphaswift Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

That, my friend, is nuts. What a greedy world.

8. lionfish42

lionfish42 Pen Pal - Newbie

That is very funny - my wife is a WOW nut! So I get the joke.

She bought me the game last year as a gift, but took over and now has several characters. She had to get me my own account. She was never into computer games - but she now has the WOW bug!

9. cooljoe10

cooljoe10 Football Star(slotback)

just a quick question: could the r1e handle wow and other games, like test drive unlimited, Flight simulator X, Ship simulator 2008.

when i checked what you need to run the programes with they were compatible??

10. jerelyn

jerelyn Scribbler - Standard Member

Pretty sure it could handle WoW, specs-wise. I don't know about the others you mention.

Look for threads in other parts of these boards where people are gaming on the Lenovo x61, for example. They are using the same graphics card as the R1E, but less processor speed, so if a game works on that, it'll be even better on the R1E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.