Q702 shipping with Win7 and Win8!

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by e-schreiber, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodycape

bloodycape confused Senior Member

Well I did have one, but I lost it when I moved back home, though I did have profile saved on an external, but that is only for my Vaio though. I wish there was somewhere local to really view this particular model, but the MS Store doesn't carry any Fujitsu products, and the only tablet I have seen in store is the Vaio Duo at the local Sony store and the Ativ Pro. I really want to see this in person so I can get a real fair judgement on it before deciding if this is more or if something else is.

I noticed that newegg has a model with 160gb hdd, but I don't see any model with HDD listed on Fujitsu's website. Is that a typo, or are there HDD models out there? If so how easy would it be to swapped it with a 320gb hdd or an SSD?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. kneebuster

kneebuster Long time tablet PC user

The Q702 takes an mSATA drive. I don't believe there are any HDD in that form factor so it's likely a typo.

3. dceggert

dceggert Owner of a TabletPC Museum Senior Member

According to the Q702 datasheet only SSD's are available in 32, 64, 128, and 256 GB.

4. bloodycape

bloodycape confused Senior Member

I just looked again, and I guess it was a typo, because it's fixed now, it's a 64gb model. I guess I will wait a few weeks and see if a review of the T732 comes out, and also see how the Lenovo Helix, and HP's pen pan out.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  5. tabletdummy

tabletdummy Scribbler - Standard Member

I suppose each monitor can only be calibrated with a few parameters such as brightness and gamma, as opposed to a full 3-D color calibration, so in the end they still display the same image differently after calibration, i.e. some colors are the same but others are different. Do I understand this correctly?

This level of detailed info is really helpful. Thank you!