q584 Keyboard

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by Joseph S, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Joseph S

Joseph S Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi All

Where can one buy a q584 keyboard. Not being a current item there a none available here in australa. Also not able to be found upon ebay now.

Any ideas please

Joseph

2. Joseph S

3. Joseph S

ok I recieved the cooper case. I assume its not as good as the real fujitsu unit, but I can not find one for sale. The cooper case with the keyboard works quite well once you turn off the power saving mode on the bluetooth driver to have constant connection. The angle of view is similar to a surface pro. Might need to use make something on my 3d printer to give better views

4. Tams

Tams Scribbler - Standard Member

There are a few on Yahoo auctions. Much cheaper than I expected! You could use a Japanese bidder/exporter as I used to when I lived outside of Japan. Alternatively, I could bid on one for you and send it to you, but I'm rather busy and would rather not deal with that hassle.

5. Joseph S

Hi I google searched the auctions on yahoo japan, I assume there japanese keyboards. have to accept. bidding not the issue just how do I get it shipped to Australia.

6. Tams

Tams Scribbler - Standard Member

You'll be looking for a forwarding service. Some can even bid on auctions for you. Obviously you won't have much control over the bid other than your maximum offer and they'll likely charge you for the service. Tenso seem pretty good, but they don't offer a buyer service for Yahoo! Auctions. You'll have to do that yourself, but they will handle the shipping.

7. Joseph S

Thanks for the response willl look into this