Protected Trust: $122.53 for 3-Year Microsoft Complete for Business Plan

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by sonichedgehog360, Apr 19, 2021.

1. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 AKA Hifihedgehog Senior Member

Deal Link:
    Surface Pro Warranty - Protected Trust

Currently, various vendors who sell Microsoft Complete warranty coverage are running a rare sale on the three-year business coverage offering for the Surface Pro. Among them, Protected Trust is running the low price of them all for just $122.53, over 50% off. The advantage of Complete Business over the ordinary consumer-level coverage you would buy from the Microsoft Store is there is zero deductible ($0!) any time you submit a claim. This means three years of coverage against accidental damage and $0 for each incident.

bloodycape and Bronsky like this.
  2. JoeS

JoeS I'm all ears Senior Member

sonichedgehog36, aka Hifihedghog, aka TheDealMaster. I take it you added this to your 7+? Congrats on all of these, I'm just the tiniest bit jealous! :)

3. Bronsky

Bronsky Wait and Hope. Senior Member

Me too. And, I don't even like the Pro series nor do I need a new Surface of any kind. What an incredible deal across-the-board.

4. sonichedgehog360

sonichedgehog360 AKA Hifihedgehog Senior Member

Yep! It's a crazy good deal for protection considering it chops off the $50 deductible, it's three years long too, and yet it's still $25 less than the two-year consumer version of Complete. I honestly didn't see the Pro 7+ working out and I've had my fair share of bait-and-switch duds and too-good-to-be-true deals. I honestly can't explain why the deals all lined up the way they did other than it's a huge blessing.

nnthemperor and JoeS like this.