Problems with Fujitsu T901 running Adobe CS3 and pinnacle studio 14 ultimate

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by dennisspeaks, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennisspeaks

dennisspeaks Pen Pal - Newbie

Finally getting around to loading software on my Fujitsu t901 after getting a optical drive since the one I purchased had two batteries and I am getting error that the screen resolution is not high enough and the software is Adobe and Pinnacle so far. What is the get around to get these to load.

Thanks

2. Selofain

Selofain Chronic Lurker

I'm currently running Adobe Photoshop CS6 on my T901, and I can't find anything on the system requirements for Pinnacle that would indicate problems, so I suspect you may need to update your video drivers.

I'm assuming you're running your T901 at max resolution (1280x800). If not, then that's probably your problem.

3. dennisspeaks

Yes it is at max resolution, I will go to fijutsu's website and see if they have drivers for windows 10. I know I need to up my ram because it only came with 4 but that does not affect loading only performance, sadly I gambled and lost, I took a chance that mine would be pen and touch and it is only pen but I will keep until I find a pen and touch unit and I just might get the t902 instead.

4. kvoram

kvoram Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

@dennisspeaks I had Photoshop running on my T5010 as well, which has the same resolution. But like @Selofain I had a newer version of Photoshop then CS3.

Here is one thing that you could try:
    Change the setting of your taskbar to autohide and then start the program not through the start menu but through a desktop shortcut. I am assuming that the error message says something like minimum 1024x768. It could be that the height of the taskbar is more than 32 pixels and as such the program does not have 800 vertical pixels available but less than 768. With the taskbar out of the way maybe the program recognizes the full 800 pixels.

5. dennisspeaks

Got it, I guess I had too many files open, once I rebooted they loaded right up. Does anyone know if the optical drive from the t901 will fit on a t902?

6. Selofain

Selofain Chronic Lurker

Nope. They changed the size of the drive in the T902, so their optical drives are not cross compatible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.