Pressure sensitivity on Fujitsu t4220 XP Tablet Edition?

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by hohnir, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvered-Winter

Silvered-Winter Pen Pal - Newbie

As, yes... sorry.

When the New Hardware Found Wizard popped up, I just ignored it and did not try to click on it... then it took forever to install. I waited for a long time, and restarted immediately after it finished installing. It was just a matter of patience, really. I don't know what went wrong when my boyfriend installed it the first time, perhaps we did not uninstall the previous driver like we thought.

I suppose you should let others know the importance of uninstalling the first driver. :D

2. hohnir

hohnir art hobbyist

Silver, what photoshop are you using? I am using Photoshop CS4 and it's freaking annoying. There are times when I make a stroke that the pen pressure will suddenly won't work then work again. It does not happen in CS3, only in CS4. I really want to make use of CS4 because of the PAinterWheel plug-in that does not support CS3. Please help thank you.

Unfortunately, system specs is:
    windows xp service pack 2 tablet edition (should I go for 7? sounds good to me)
    60 GB HDD
    2 GB RAM
    2.00 GHZ T7250

Thank you.

3. Rat

Rat Pen Pal - Newbie

That link doesn't work anymore it seems, and I can't seem to get my pressure sensitivity to work on my Fujitsu Lifebook for the pen at all. I don't know what I'm doing at all and I can't seem to find the drivers I need to delete or the drivers I need to download. It has Windows XP on it. Please help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.