Pressure pen for Fujistu Stylistic Q736 vpro

Discussion in 'Fujitsu' started by reiner55, Mar 22, 2017.

1. reiner55

reiner55 Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi, today ive bought a Fujistu Stylistic Q736 vpro tablet, can u please tell what kind of pen a i should buy if i want to draw on it with pressure level?
    as far as i know this tablet uses the Wacom emr tehnology, manny thx in advance!

2. novo22

novo22 Pen Pal - Newbie

3. reiner55

reiner55 Pen Pal - Newbie

thx for the answer, the pen the ive recived with the tablet it seems its working good, even if its kinda small, but its ok for the moment, unfortunatly i have a big lag in PS CS6 on this tablet and i have no ideea why, beacuse its preaty powerfull, i have lag even on a a5 canvas with a small brush... :(

ps. sai seems ok and after ive cheked the use wintab in clip paint studio that work good now as well

4. Yao

Yao Scribbler - Standard Member

Q736 is Wacom EMR pen technology.

There are so many options out there. HP, Thinkpad pens all work. Get a pen that has an erase and buttons.

Try the Wacom feel pen. its like $39.99 directly from Wacom website.

I got the Q775. I got an HP pen with eraser i bought off of Amazon for $12.99.

Starlight5 likes this.
  5. jiyu711

jiyu711 Pen Pal - Newbie

I highly recommend u to get a Toshiba digitizer, which is also be used on the Toshiba z20t. That Pen can offer u 2048 levels pressure sensitivity - the highest level that Wacom provides for the tablet PCs with eraser. It´s much more better than Fujitsu FPCPN28AP, which can only offer u 512 levels of pressure.

For writing u could see the Wacom flex nibs, but to use it on this pen u should file down them to adapt the original size.

https://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Port...d=1499614153&sr=8-1&keywords=toshiba+z20t+pen
    https://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Intuos...id=1499615027&sr=8-3&keywords=wacom+felt+nibs