Post your Tablet PC art! (some images might not be safe for work)

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by frog, Jan 16, 2009.

1. nyb72

nyb72 Scribbler - Standard Member

Thank you!
    I spent two hours at the Brandenburg Gate sketching. Then spent the majority of my flight home working on it, so I'd say about six or seven hours.
    Used sketchbook pro, and made a lot of use of the ruler utility for the linework and eraser.

2. Shogmaster

Shogmaster Pen Pro - Senior Member Senior Member

Since Reboot Guardian Code is finally out (looks terrible...) I can now show some concepts I did for it back in 2014. All done on Fujitsu T902 with Clip Studio Paint.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. artistebot

artistebot Scribbler - Standard Member

Realy cool shape exploration, thanks for sharing, inspiring too

Really like Binomes round 3 "k" :)

Reminds me of a old sci-fi bot...not silent running but similar era.?

4. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

5. Shogmaster

Thanks. Those were so fun to do. And T902 was a dream to draw with. 256 levels of pressure UD EMR felt better to use than 2048 level AES. I might have to go with a 15" Samsung for my next machine if I can force myself to stay below 17.3" MPP for sheer size.

6. Shizaru

Shizaru Scribbler - Standard Member

Nice work. :)

I can highly recommend the N9P 15" the pen works great for me and I'm a ham fisted doofus, so in your hands it would be bloody amazing. I like my Gen 7 so much that I just ordered a Gen 8, which will be here by the end of the Month all being well. Best Buy have a $100 dollar discount running which ends tomorrow afaik. The full sized S-Pen is also reduced to $52 bucks iirc.

It's a great machine for the money for heavy pen users who want precision.

Shogmaster likes this.
  7. Shogmaster

Dont tempt me brah im broke!

Thanks for the kind words btw.

8. Shogmaster

I took home an open box Notebook 9 Pro from Best Buy to "borrow" for 15 days... Goddamnit it it's so buttery smooth with the pen... Just as smooth as DTK Cintiqs. Now I dread going back to my MPP and AES devices. :(

You 'EMR or death!' gang finally got to me. This thing is everything T902 was x100. Now I have to rob a convenience store or something in order to keep this.

9. thatcomicsguy

thatcomicsguy Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Oh, dude! Why did you do this to yourself?

You're like, the artist I think of as an example of why I need to cool it on my anti-AES tear. Personal use scenarios and blah blah blah.

Luckily, you have until the middle of April. Commit to nothing until then! -You never know if/when a surprise will pop up, like... "WHAAAT? A fire sale on some other awesome piece of hardware everybody else will wish they had instead!" or "WHAAAT? This thing is a POS because of _____! Thank the gods I didn't rob Dale's Convenience and Small Appliances."

I mean.., for $1200 USD, you can get a pretty sweet Cintiq and just use your current portable for off-site jobs...

(Great action figure designs, btw! You're awesome with those line/greys! I can't think in 3D like that. Spectacular!)

10. Shogmaster

Dude, it doesn't look good... I just found out that the M.2 slot support both SATA (the packed in 256GB) or PCIe 3.0 x4! GAH~ Now I need another $500 for 1TB NVMe SSD!

[​IMG]