Please Help me! Can't find a tablet store ANYWHERE in Canada

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Daniel325i, Oct 24, 2005.

1. IIDX

IIDX Pen Pal - Newbie

I have found lots online, but I really REALLY want to go to a store and see one up close before making such a big purchase.

The problem is that I live in Toronto, and any store that claims to have it on their website either has none in the store or will just order it for me.
    Please, if you have ANY suggestions of how I can go and try out one of these amazing machines, tell me!

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Best Buy? Surely you would be able to check out the Toshiba R15 and new Gateway Tablets.

3. poetdante

poetdante Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Or compusa

4. Daniel325i

Daniel325i Pen Pal - Newbie

I had the same problem, but, I live in Silicon Valley, where we have tons of computer stores. My only luck was Best Buy, but I'm guessing there aren't any compusa's in Canada anyways. Compusa only had them online (not in stores) and Best buy had both gateway tablets and an R15. They had them at Micro Center but the service there was laughable. They only had an R15, with no stylus, it had been stolen. The employee working there acted as though I was bothering him and distracting him from watching American Treasure on some large wide screen TV. I'd ask a question, then he'd answer fallowed by walking away to his tv, fallowed by me wrenching him away from the tv again to ask yet another question.