Please help a university student

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by SimsHsia, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. checkered_zebra

checkered_zebra Pen Pal - Newbie

I see what your saying about the pen holder and it must be useful to instantly see if your pen is missing. But i just didn't like the look of it, maybe I'm just fussy.

Has anybody had problems losing the pens from the the x61 or the R400.?

Thanks

2. chinesefireball121

chinesefireball121 Scribbler - Standard Member

Don't worry about being fussy about the pen holder - I don't particulary like it either.

And I don't think I have seen any reports of people loosing pens from the x61 or the r400

3. Rushan

Rushan Pen Pal - Newbie

According to lenovoblogs.com the bezel issue is fixed and all new tablets will have the new part. The build time just depends on what you get, and how lucky you are when you order so plan ahead if you want a X61T. I have an unfixed X61T (have to wait for a long break to fix it), but I would recommend the X61T to anybody that wants a high resolution tablet. The X61T is the only one that I know of that has the option for Vista Ultimate (last time I checked), and the battery life is really nice at about 5 to 6 hours. I am able to run all my EE programs (MatLAB, Visual Studio 2007, 4nec2, etc) on it without any problems. I would recommend the X61T to anyone that wants a good tablet. The Fujitsu T4220 is the one I would recommend if you want a CD/DVD drive built into your tablet.

4. SimsHsia

SimsHsia "I will do science to it" Senior Member

The other would be the Napa platform-based (a.k.a previous platform generation before the current Santa Rosa) Toshiba Portege M400 with SXGA+. [Source] :)

Not including a handful others that are regular XGA or WXGA resolutions that have the Windows Vista Ultimate Edition option at customizing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.