Planet Computers Gemini PDA // 4G // All-in Package (Camera add-on, USB-C dock, 2 x Cables+Chargers)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade and Tablet PC Deals' started by Mr. Boosh, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Mr. Boosh

Mr. Boosh Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

1) Planet Computers Gemini PDA // 4G // X27 CPU // Better keyboard mat

2) Brand new, sealed

3) Second post

4) $475 including shipping (see last post)

5) PayPal

6) CONUS USPS Priority Mail 2/3-day

7) Many sales/buys here on TPCR, 38 sales on Swappa, 266 sales on eBay; all 100% positive

I have a personal one that I absolutely love. It's my favorite mobile device of all time, and I've been using it as my only smartphone and laptop for a little over a month now. This is a second one that I purchase, still brand new and unopened.

In the Indiegogo production, the first units had a Helio X25 CPU. This is the upgraded version with the X27 and it has the better keyboard mat which was also changed, providing a better typing experience.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    thatcomicsguy likes this.
  2. Mr. Boosh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mr. Boosh

Sold elsewhere

4. Mr. Boosh

Selling my personal one now. Same thing, comes with 2 USB-C chargers, 2 USB-C cables, HDMI dongle, USB-C dock with ethernet, case, and the camera module add-on. Also an entire set of replacement keycaps (the entire keyboard) minus the N key. When I cleaned the keys I must've bent one of the little teeth and the key wouldn't seat. You have an entire keyboard replacement if that ever happens again.

There is some minor wear from taking in and out of my pocket, but that's it.

Asking $475