pen pressure sensitivity? x200t

Discussion in 'Lenovo (IBM)' started by sinthome, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinthome

sinthome Pen Pal - Newbie

i am desperately trying to get pressure sensitivity in cs5. i know i had this working in cs4 and i didn't remember it being an ordeal, but i forget what i did and after a fresh install of win7 x64 and now with cs5 i can't figure it out!!! i am getting behind on work, so if anyone can assist i would be extremely grateful! the fixes i am finding in the forum all seem to be for multi-touch screens. i have the extra bright led, single touch screen. i don't remember modifying any driver packages before but i can't seem to find the right one that does the trick. :confused:

2. DRTigerlilly

DRTigerlilly Tablet Lead Mod (Retired) Super Moderator

3. sinthome

yes, that was the first thing i tried.

4. sinthome

does anyone have confirmed success w/ the above driver on a similar machine to mine?

5. sinthome

ok i got it working. i just had to uninstall all the drivers i had tried, make sure any old registry keys were gone, reset photoshop, reinstall the wacom tablet pc driver. somehow i think it got corrupted.. not sure why.

6. flexomonkey

flexomonkey Pen Pal - Newbie

What version of the driver did you get working?

7. JackofVancouver

JackofVancouver Pen Pal - Newbie

The primary Penabled driver might not have been installed when you launched the installer. Just extract the exe and install that missing Penabled driver via the "Have Disk" method. Then, once you installed the Penabled minidriver, you can install again and it "should" work.

It didn't work on my machine, causing BSODs all over the place when using the newest drivers.

8. AirBeagle1

AirBeagle1 Pen Pal - Newbie

So, just to make sure I do this correctly in (hopefully) one shot, can I ask one of our experts to summarize the steps I should take to get pressure sensitivity in CS5? So far all I have are the out-of-the-box drivers and the "right off the DVD" install of CS5.