Pen Calibration will not open

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 7' started by WYRM, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WYRM

WYRM Pen Pal - Newbie

A few days ago, I went to re-calibrate by pc pen input, as I have done many times before. When I clicked on "Pen Tablet Properties" the usual icon popped up on my task bar but no window opened. When I held my mouse over for a preview of the window is showed a blank (it changes between black and white) box with a button in the bottom right hand corner. Clicking on it does nothing.

Then I tried opening "Tablet PC Settings" this worked, however, when I press "Calibrate" -> "Pen Input" nothing happens. I can use the "reset" function to clear calibration data. When I try clicking "Setup" -> "Pen input" it opens the correct screen, but then after I have touched the main screen with the pen and pressed enter, it goes back to the main computer screen.

I have a T901 fujitsu lifebook pc running 64bit win7. I have already tried reinstalling the "pen" "pointer" and "pointer utility drivers" and nothing changed

Please help. I have been having trouble taking notes in class, as it is very difficult to draw diagrams with improper calibration.

2. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

I don't have Fujitsu..did you try uninstall the driver? clean registry with cclean and auslogics. Reinstall pen driver from Fujitsu?

3. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

If you have the option, I would try a System Restore to a date before these problems developed...

4. WYRM

WYRM Pen Pal - Newbie

I tried, I can't find any restore dates from before the problem. It seems to create a restore point every time something is installed/uninstalled. This means that by uninstalling and reinstalling the 3 drivers, I overwrote the restore point I need.

5. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

You should set the number of restore points..ie. size of the restore disk space larger.

did you clean registry..

try again..after uninstall ..boot..clean registry..reboot twice..before install driver again.. which druver you are using? may be it is the wrong driver?