Pen Accuracy Returns

Discussion in 'Acer (Gateway)' started by ScubaX, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScubaX

ScubaX Level 90 Mage Senior Member

I just reinstalled Win7 Pro on my C-141XL and the pen accuracy has returned. I had installed the Wacom drivers from their site and done the fix in the sticky. That got me pressure sensitivity in PS but lost it in Artrage 2.5. So removing the drivers fixed the accuracy and I am very happy about that!:D

2. gaidensensei

gaidensensei Pen Pal - Newbie

Really, wait. By pen accuracy are you referring to returns when writing or drawing?

I notice for full stylus mode when I swivel the screen down, the stylus is actually like a bit to the northwest than it really is. It's not so much that it bugs me, but I would definitely like to get it fixed.

3. ScubaX

ScubaX Level 90 Mage Senior Member

When your in different rotations, you need to calibrate for that rotation. The accuracy returned for everything. The ink flow is under the pen tip with some deviation in the far corners which is normal across Wacom TPC's.

4. NamelessPlayer

NamelessPlayer Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

You should also take into account the angle at which you hold the pen.

No, Tablet PC Wacom digitizers don't have tilt sensitivity. However, as you tilt the pen, you'll see that the cursor seems to hover near a point just before the actual tip of the nib.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.