Pdf viewer in qt?

Discussion in 'Asus (Android)' started by etienne, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etienne

etienne Pen Pal - Newbie

Not now since he haven't figured out how to separate text from the page to select it.

2. PF4Tablet

PF4Tablet Pen Pal - Newbie

I guess that will open the posibility to select and mark text the same way the desktop PDF readers do, although from what d.goryachev said the challenge is to save the file with the new annotations. Probably this task requires deep knowledge about the PDF structure of a doc.

3. resuS

resuS Pen Pal - Newbie

I don't need the selection, I need button which will open dictionary app instantly (one click) as for note taking app (try it, click note app in muViever panel and it appears instantly. if you will try this for dictionary you have to click next after clicking icon).

4. PF4Tablet

PF4Tablet Pen Pal - Newbie

D.Goryachev where are you? :)

5. resuS

resuS Pen Pal - Newbie

Where are everyone. Last post in eeeline was more than week ago.

6. etienne

etienne Pen Pal - Newbie

Me still there. I just have nothing new to share. I made last week a french translation of enote (except third apps).

And well, I made some things in my side, but doesn't seem to work yet.

Etienne

7. resuS

resuS Pen Pal - Newbie

Hey, D. Goryachev, where are you? I still using your app as the best for the pdf reading! Please finish it, there are a lot of things which can be better:)

8. niftytablets

niftytablets Pen Pal - Newbie

Can anyone tell me if there is a way for muViewer to open PDF's from the SD Card? Unless I'm just overlooking something I can't seem to browse to my books folder on my SD Card--it seems like I can only browse files on the Eee Note internal memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

9. BlacKnight

BlacKnight Scribbler - Standard Member

It's Linux, so the SD Card appears in the mount point off the root directory :D In the file open dialogue tap the up button until you reach the root directory. Then double tap to open mnt. Then double tap to open extsdcard.

10. niftytablets

niftytablets Pen Pal - Newbie

Ah, that's great--thanks!! :D I had clicked on Computer and something else in the left side of the dialog box, thinking those were taking me to root, but I understand now they were not. I learned something new! :)

To everyone: Are there any other ways of organizing PDF's than simple file structure? I'm excited about using FBReader to organize my Epubs better, and I'm wondering about anything similar for PDF's? I think the default Eee Note Reader would pick up some basic information (eg, Author, Title, maybe Tags?) after you've opened a PDF for the first time--even something on that level would be preferred over just file structure (for my uses).

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.