Pdf viewer in qt?

Discussion in 'Asus (Android)' started by etienne, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resuS

resuS Pen Pal - Newbie

Hm... Have you thought about creating new note app based on that you have done now?

2. PF4Tablet

PF4Tablet Pen Pal - Newbie

Any way to merge the freehand drawing with the PDF file so we can export these to the PC?

3. d.goryachev

d.goryachev Scribbler - Standard Member

Updated, new freehand mode. Unfortunately i've no time now, so progress is slowed :) Sources updated too, at same location.

4. PF4Tablet

Seems faster but for some reasons the scribbles are sliding down around 2 mm after your stop writing.
    Also it seems that the new algorithm is drawing in some kind of rectangle which is refreshed on the spot.
    The edges of that rectangle are visible while you are scribbling.

Nice use of the "Clear the area" function! with that you can clear the scribbles for an entire page with one move!
    Well done, I would say that by the time when you reach version 2 this pdf reader will be by far better than the stock one.

5. meditans

meditans Pen Pal - Newbie

Also, when you draw straight orizontal lines with the brush tool, after you finish the stroke it "inflates" and the actual stroke becomes wider (in height), englobing part of the superior and inferior lines in most of the pdf I own. I'd really prefer a shorter (in height) highlighter (or a setting to decide the width).

I know I could use the rectangle to highlight a sentence, but the combination of lag (there is more lag in rectangle tool that in brush one), and the need to choose "filled rectangle" from the popup menu for every choice, makes this solution a bad one. What do you think about removing the popup menu and add to the tools three different entries for "rectangle", "filled rectangle" and "clearing rectangle"?

6. chris-lawrence

chris-lawrence Pen Pal - Newbie

Brilliant! -- My xournal pdfs now look excellect on the eee-pc

7. TheTwo

TheTwo Scribbler - Standard Member

Hi,

I've added support for merging annotations from MuViewer to the PDF in the FPDFAM tool. The PDF must be located in the books folder at the SD card or in the eeeNote.

Please report back problems.

TheTwo

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  8. PF4Tablet

Thanks a lot The Two
    I will definitely test this

9. PF4Tablet

Bugs

Bug with erasing scribblings using the rectangle.
    I went back an forth between landscape mode and portrait for a couple of times. I created scribbles and I wanted to delete them
    by selecting them with a rectangle. I selected a big area, I was zoomed to a half of the page (around 210%) and I selected "clear area" .
    The scribbles dissapeared. I jumped to the next page and I came back, the scribbles were still there

Bug with entering a page number an pressing "Enter" dos not take you to the page number in question. The virtual keyboard still remains active, nothing else happens

10. d.goryachev

d.goryachev Scribbler - Standard Member

Thank you! :)

P.S.

I've released v 0.1.9 as hotfix - some major performance issues was resolved.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.