PDF files

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by archiwiz, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Maybe you also take a look at Bluebeam PDF Revue, which is, in my opinion much better than PDF Annotator, but also a bit overloaded.
    As far as I know PDF Annotator only uses bitmap layers for the annotation, PDF Revue not.

2. pgk

pgk Pen Pal - Newbie

PDF Revue does look nice, but for what I need (scribbling in the margins only), it looks more powerful than what I need personally. Also, $149 is a bit steep. PDF annotator is $50 for the full version, $30 for students, and offers an additional $10 discount if you order the full product within I think a week from running the demo. Still, if the crashes continue I'll have to take a closer look at PDF-R, thanks! -pgk

3. Frank

Frank Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  4. pgk

pgk Pen Pal - Newbie

That is a great deal indeed. I teach, and lo and behold, the $30 price is valid for educators as well. It looks like that will be the winner. Thanks for pointing out the educational pricing. They may want to put that in big letters on their main product/pricing page! Ill give PDF Revue a shot, and if I find out anything new I'll post here. -pgk

5. archiwiz

archiwiz Scribbler - Standard Member

Wow!!! Thanks for this Frank. My days of contemplating are over...and I get CAD editing too....SWEEEEEEET :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.