pdf files

Discussion in 'Software' started by korzy, Mar 24, 2005.

1. korzy

korzy Pen Pal - Newbie

Is there software out there that will allow me to write with my pen on pdf files. All my forms come from the internet, and if I could complete them along with signatures on my tablet, I would be paperless. Also I get some forms through e-mail and would like to do the same thing? Anybody have an idea or answer.

thanks

2. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

That is a very good question. I do know that Adobe plans full support for this. In the meanwhile you might want to check this out:

http://www.ograhl.com/en/pdfannotator/

I will look into this further and post more as I come across the information.

Barry

Barry J. Doyle
    Editor in Chief
    TabletPCReviewSpot.com

3. korzy

korzy Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks Barry,
    I emailed adobe today to see if they had an answer to this problem and I just checked out your link and am excited about their product. What I great site you have.

later

4. Brian

Brian Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

I know Barry's disconnected for a few days, so I'll step in and take his credit. Thanks!

Brian

www.BargainPDA.com | www.DigitalCameraReview.com | www.NotebookReview.com | www.SpotStop.com

5. Barry J. Doyle

Barry J. Doyle Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

<blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by Brian

I know Barry's disconnected for a few days, so I'll step in and take his credit. Thanks!

Brian

www.BargainPDA.com | www.DigitalCameraReview.com | www.NotebookReview.com | www.SpotStop.com
    <hr height='1' noshade id='quote'></font id='quote'></blockquote id='quote'>

As if I could make it a whole two days without being connected? Nice try Brian, I will gladly accept the compliment [:)]

BTW, welcome to the site Korzy and we hope to hear more from you.

Barry

Barry J. Doyle
    Editor in Chief
    TabletPCReviewSpot.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  6. korzy

korzy Pen Pal - Newbie

You certainly will hear more from since I just bought a refurbished from Fujitsu...I think it was a smoking deal. It is a st5010,pm 1.0g ulv, 12 txga, lan,xpte,256m,256m ext,4200,mdm/wlan,6cell and they just dropped the price to $1,079 plus $90 for a 1 yr warrenty. Seems like today was their day to drop prices. Also I went to Microsofts web site and they are offering a free 2005 download...could this be true?

korzy