PCSX2?? [On windows 8 tablet]

Discussion in 'The Tablet PC Life' started by Haseeb_BSAA, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Yan

Just Yan Pen Pal - Newbie

Well, it`s actually a pretty young soft in comparison to other competitors;)
    Yeah. 21. 22 soon though. Damn, I pointed it during registration:D

2. Haseeb

Haseeb Pen Pal - Newbie

Cool , I wish I could get job in Capcom in future as a game developer *_* or maybe one day I'll buy it and make Resident Evil games better :D hahahaha (Dream and Drive)
    Btw , do you have experience in Computer studies ? Cause' I just jumped into Computer studies at college level and people are like "Oh , a student like you should be a doctor , why computer?" Lmao!

3. Just Yan

My education has nothing to do with any of my hobbie:D As for me I`d control Mortal Kombat releases, they dissapoint me last years:cool:
    Keep on learning, who knows, if you work with code now, you can grow to real profi!
    BTW Sculptris which I use for sculpting models instead Blender is written by one man:confused:

4. Haseeb

Haseeb Pen Pal - Newbie

Cool , I asked some guys about the right age to start programming and in how much years I could master it ,
    oh god , some people discouraged a lot , they said it could take 4 years to learn basics , then 10 years to know pretty much something and another 10 years to master a bit and still more years to learn more.
    :eek: oh god! :eek:
    Anyways , I'm determined and I know I have to do it , but if I find those folks true , I'll have to leave this thing :/

5. Just Yan

well, they`re obviously right;) But you began from early age, you already have some kind of supremacy

6. Haseeb

Haseeb Pen Pal - Newbie

Lol , and some were saying you began very late , the right age is 7-12

Hahahaha lol , not sure if they're kinda trying to discourage young people or something else is their problem.

7. Just Yan

Sure they are. Nobody wants to get young competitors before retiring:D
    7 for coding that`s at least weird:eek:
    14 IMHO is the best
    I got aqainted with all of that at 16 though
    First times I worked ony whith 2d, made special effects for my movies, after year decided adding some 3d and started with Cinema 4d, but smth said to me replacing it by Blender. It was the very time when Blender finally got lost from old-looking 2.4 style when everything wasn`t for me and began looking normal:cool:
    I only should add that the less things you`re intrested in, the more fast you`ll learn them. E.g. I split my limited spare time to approximately 4 hobbies and can`t manage getting excellent results in all of them at the same timeo_O

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  8. Haseeb

Haseeb Pen Pal - Newbie

"The less things you're interested in , the more fast you'll learn them"
    Thanks for the advice , makes so much sense :cool:
    I think similar situation is going right now with me , not sure to which thing I should give most of my time.
    Learning programming or learning college books , lol

9. Just Yan

Well I can`t say that having a very short list of interests to develop is the right thing, but if you want to get results as soon as possible then it`s your way;)
    Another thing, that you don`t have to be perfect in each of them. You just can choose an optimal level and go to it. Then repeat, as many times as life affrords:D. Just be sure that you won`t be dissapointed by smth in the nearest future, cause in that case it`ll only waste your time

Haseeb likes this.
  10. Haseeb

Haseeb Pen Pal - Newbie

Thanks for advice :) (y)
    I wanna write more but have nothing in mind , lol :D :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.