For the past week my PC has been overheating. I have it sat up on a table, and with the battery in to lift it off the table, but its still running at 150+F. I have called up Gateway tech, and they told me to take compressed air and blow out the fans, and that would fix the problem. I have read online that sometimes doing that can damage the fans. But I have done a visual inspection and their is no real dust on my fans. Is their any reason for this.. I use to be able to have this PC on my lap and watch TV shows and what not, but no now, cause it might burn me.