Out of these, which should I buy?

Discussion in 'What Tablet PC Should I Buy?' started by Chowda289, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Chowda289

Chowda289 Pen Pal - Newbie

I am thinking about buying a tablet, but I've never had one before. I don't really want to spend more than $100, since I have a new laptop that I use for everyday.

From what it sounds like, a Windows tablet is better to get...but you won't have as many app options. Android tablets seem to be cheaper, though.

I am debating between getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab A ($69.99) see here or Azpen A780 ($44.99) here or Azpen G1058S ($89.99) here.

I'd like to get a case and keyboard with it, but specs matter first. Also, I can't return any of these once I buy one. :eek:

I could get a Windows tablet by Azpen for $99.99, but I read reviews...and it sounds like it usually has hardware issues. :(

Thanks for your help!

2. Steve S

Steve S Pen Pro - Senior Member Super Moderator

@Chowda289 : I'm going to suggest that you buy the Galaxy Tab A. In this case, it's a matter of a recognized brand with a quality track record (and more available accessories and options). It would be nice to have Windows to match your tablet, but within your budget a quality Android tablet is probably better...

Good luck.

darkmagistric likes this.