Onscreen Keyboard Issue

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Mickeylittle, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle Pen Pal - Newbie

So on a daily basis if you use the touch keyboard it is pretty much useless like mine is? Have you contacted Dell? I have them on the phone last night and they remoted in and watched me type. He saw the errors and said they would call me back in a couple of days to see if I was still having the problem or not.

I want to return this tablet and try another since this doesn't appear to be the norm for many people.

2. Mickeylittle

Ok I just got off the phone with Dell and they are sending me a new tablet (10-15 business days) but that's ok cause I'll be using this one till it gets here, just not the onscreen keyboard! lol

3. next_milenium

next_milenium Scribbler - Standard Member

I'll be watching my return period with Amazon closely also to see if I need to get my tablet replaced. In addition to my keyboard issue, I also experience erratic zooming while scrolling in browser (IE). It seems to me these two issues are related.

4. Mickeylittle

I hope so because that is very frustrating for me as well when all you want to do is scroll the page and instead it just zooms in real close! Good luck!

5. Nthknd

Nthknd Pen Pal - Newbie

I've seen this a couple times also. I wonder if it's a windows thing. I have this issue on my brand new. Nokia lumia 1520 windows phone.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

6. Mickeylittle

I don't think so because I have used 7-8 windows tablets and never experienced this before.

7. noxxle

noxxle Scribbler - Standard Member

8. Mickeylittle

Wow, 10-15 business days.... it's here! I'll test it later this evening and post back how it's doing!:)

9. Mickeylittle

Ok I am typing this wwith thee onscreen keyboards on my new tableet andd as you cannn see it is still giving me extra letters. I also have a new problem now wwwith the stylus ass it seeems to have quite aaa few ddead spottts wheeenever I try to write inn programs such aas One Notte or even Note Anything.

This is really bumming me out!

10. Spartanjet

Spartanjet Pen Pal - Newbie

Thats so odd I just typed in like 2 paragraphs and I got zero onscreen keyboard issues. No repeated letters at all. While I wish there was some kind of swype functionality, it seems to work just fine on my VP11 5130.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.