1. You may have noticed that TabletPCReview looks a little different. That's because we've moved to a new, streamlined platform, XenForo. Have yourself a look around and engage with your peers. Tips for completing basic tasks are here. Should you encounter any bugs or issues, please post them in this thread, so that we can prioritize and fix them. And feel free to let us know your opinions of the new site.

OneNote Select & Type driving me nuts

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by valdarsh, Apr 8, 2012.

1. valdarsh

valdarsh Pen Pal - Newbie

Hi folks,

I recently formatted my hp 2760p, and reinstalled OneNote 2010. Now I seem to lose 50% of what I'm trying to write!

What seems to happen is that when inking with my pen, the "Select & Type" tool randomly activates. This happens even when "Automatically Switch between inking, selecting, typing & panning" is disabled.

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Video of this problem:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DGPdK2CPU