OneNote is now free for everyone!!!

Discussion in 'OneNote, Evernote and Organizers' started by jnjroach, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Steve B

Steve B Moderator Moderator

Yeah, i just used my existing yahoo mail account to create an account, log in, etc. It really was a piece of cake. Much less intrusive than I expected.

2. CF77

CF77 Love Tablet. Senior Member

Just used a yahoo account..thx everyone help
    I think 2013 is slightly better than 2010..

Now U have both 2010 and 2013...What do you guys do with 2010..
    I have little drive space left in my EP121..so try to recover all bits and bytes real estates.

3. tijo

tijo Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Well, for me, the biggest plus of 2013 is that it connects to my MS account seamlessly, as for 2010, I just left it there unused. I still got storage space and the hassle of looking up how to remove only one Office component was not worth the trouble.

4. CF77

Not me..space is precious.

Not sure if I should open new thread on 2013 Onenote or just ask here.. let me know if a new thread is needed.

I found 2013 Onenote has a folder in Document all my binders in there.. while my 2010 onenote has a separate folder and all my binders is in there too...I think yet 2013 imported my binders to 2013 folder.

1. I wonder why duplicated binders in separate folders.
    If I add data from 2013 I can see changes as well in 2010 .

2. I keep have a banner asking me to move the older binders to skydrive..How to stop the banner?

thx.

5. CF77

OneNote 2013 also crashed my Wacom driver 7.12..need to reinstall

6. tijo

tijo Scribbler - Standard Member Senior Member

Strange, I haven't experienced that behavior at all on core i or atom devices.

Sent from my STYLISTIC Q584 using Tapatalk

7. aimgator

aimgator Pen Pal - Newbie

i just realized #1 that onenote is free except on my old laptop running Vista-- i havent been able to find OneNote to download for that one.

I just downloaded OneNote on my Galaxy Note 3.... wow wow wow........ add inking and this is incredible.....

All im doing this week now is organzing all my stuff into OneNote--- so impressed...

8. CF77

Win 7 is doing updates by self without notifications.got an one update ..my control panel "program and files" shows 2013 as 2016 home onenote..but the onenote program identify itself as 2013.

not sure which is correct..